A ‘Participating Provider’ is a service provider that is working directly with the Inflect team to ensure that their profile and asset data on Inflect is valid.
All types of service providers can participate – Colocation, Network, Cloud, IX, and more.
The Inflect team verifies and cleans up each provider’s data and calls out any discrepancies or additional information we’ve learned from other data sources, helping Participating Providers create a comprehensive source of truth for their own asset footprints and metadata.
By becoming a participating service provider, you ensure that your potential customers have the best experience that they can with your products, services, and brand.
To learn more about becoming a participating provider, read this or contact our team: email@example.com
There are many reasons to become a Participating Provider with Inflect:
- No cost to participate in the Inflect Marketplace
- Engage directly with potential customers who find you through the Inflect platform (learn more about messaging on Inflect)
- Appear in potential customers’ search results more often (we prioritize higher-confidence first-party data over third-party data in search results)
- Ensure your assets’ data is always accurate and up to date in the Inflect Global Marketplace
- Fewer unqualified leads – Buyers can research solutions more effectively on their own prior to contacting your sales teams
Becoming a Participating Provider
There are three aspects to becoming a participating provider:
- Sharing data about your company and your service locations
- Establishing a dedicated account owner to respond to potential customers
- Reviewing and signing our channel agreement and <whatever other housekeeping we need to do>
See the related articles for more information on each aspect of participation.